To our Valued Customers:
During these uncertain times, we are navigating this crisis together. We realize that everyone is impacted and, here at Gary’s U-Pull-It, we are committed to doing our part.
Your health and safety are our top priority.
We will be remaining open under the essential business category of “auto repair”. Here is what we are doing to protect you and our team:
- We love interacting with you, our customers but in the interest of public health we are limiting as much contact as possible.
- All customers can now access the yard without entering the building.
- Our sign-in process is simplified. Instead of a pen, easily use your smart phone.
- Our check-out process has been modified with walk-up windows.
- Free wi-fi is now available through the entire yard. This gives you access to helpful information:
- Our shuttle bus operation is currently suspended. We are still here to help with those heavy and hard to handle parts. If you need assistance, call 607 775-1900 and press option 3.
- Our off-site employees are setup to take your calls and answers questions.
- Our text service is set-up to take your questions and send you information without face to face contact.
Thank you for your support and understanding as we continue to navigate these changes.
In moments like these, we are thankful for the commitment of our government leaders, teachers, healthcare professionals, grocery workers, delivery drivers, law enforcement and so many more members of our community. Together we will overcome.
Standing with you and our community,
Steve Barkwell & the Team at Gary’s U-Pull It